CommerceWest Bank (OTCBB:CWBK) was a corporate sponsor for the 2011 Taste of the Nation event by Share Our Strength. Share Our Strength is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to ending childhood hunger in America and making sure that no kid grows up hungry. They ensure that children in need have effective federal nutrition programs, teach families how to cook healthy meals while on a budget and invest in organizations throughout the community that fight hunger. The proceeds from the event supported the Community Action Partnership of Orange County, California Food Policy Advocates, Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County, California Association of Food Banks and the Mission Basilica San Juan Capistrano (Father Serra’s Food Pantry).
Ivo Tjan Chairman and CEO stated, “CommerceWest Bank felt that as a corporation in Orange County, it was our responsibility to help support the families and children that do not have the financial means to provide nutritious meals for their families. The facts surrounding childhood hunger are astonishing as 17 million children struggle with hunger in American and 38% of children makeup the hungry in Orange County.” Mr. Tjan continued, “Today’s children are tomorrows future and it is our goal to provide them with all of the resources that will give them the opportunity to succeed.” CommerceWest Bank has been supporting local charities for children throughout Orange County since the bank opened in 2001.
CommerceWest Bank is headquartered at 2111 Business Center Drive in Irvine, CA, with Regional Offices in Orange County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County and San Diego County. We are a full service business bank and offer a wide range of commercial banking services, including, concierge services, remote deposit solution, full-service internet banking, lines of credit, term loans, commercial real estate lending, SBA lending, and full cash management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV