BOSTON, May 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Trustees of Eaton Vance Limited Duration Income Fund (NYSE Amex: EVV) and Eaton Vance Short Duration Diversified Income Fund (NYSE: EVG), each a diversified closed-end investment company (together the "Funds"), have approved a change to the Funds' investment policies to expand the "Authorized Foreign Currencies" in which the Funds may invest to include Australian dollars. The Funds currently may invest without limit in foreign investments denominated in U.S. dollars and may invest up to 15% of net assets in foreign investments denominated in Authorized Foreign Currencies, which include euros, British pounds, Swiss francs, Canadian dollars, and going forward, Australian dollars.
Eaton Vance is one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $203.0 billion in assets as of April 30, 2011, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV