Royce Value Trust (NYSE: RVT)
Closing Prices – April 30, 2011
Total Return Performance
Periods ended April 30, 2011
|Year to Date*||11.44||10.34|
|Three-Year Average Annual||7.34||3.93|
|Five-Year Average Annual||4.40||1.42|
|10-Year Average Annual||9.34||8.84|
|Wtd. Average Geometric Mkt. Cap:||$1535 million|
|Wtd. Average P/E Ratio:||17.4*|
|Wtd. Average P/B Ratio:||2.1x|
|Net Assets Applicable to Common Stock:||$1445 million|
|Net Leverage:||7.6 %|
*The Fund’s P/E ratio calculation excludes companies with zero or negative earnings.
Net leverage is the percentage, in excess of 100%, of the total value of equity type investments, divided by net assets, applicable to common stock.
Top 10 Positions
% of Net Assets
|2. Oil States International||1.1|
|3. Rofin-Sinar Technologies||1.0|
|4. Nordson Corp.||0.9|
|5. HEICO Corp.||0.9|
|6. Tejon Ranch||0.9|
|7. Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers||0.9|
|8. Newport Corp.||0.8|
|9. Alleghany Corp.||0.8|
|10. Sapient Corp.||0.8|
Top Five Sectors
% of Net Assets
|3. Information Technology||20|
|4. Consumer Discretionary||12|
Royce Value Trust, Inc. paid a cash dividend of $0.375 per share on its Cumulative Preferred Stock on March 23, 2011 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 7, 2011 (ex-dividend March 3, 2011).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV