According to analysts' estimates, the following stocks have upside potential ranging from 11% to 89%, with negligible sell ratings.
10. Toll Brothers (TOL) designs, builds, markets and arranges financing for single-family detached and attached homes in luxury residential communities. It is also involved, directly and through joint ventures, in projects where it is building, or converting rental apartment buildings into, high-, mid- and low-rise luxury homes.
The company will report its second quarter 2011 earnings on May 25.
Net loss for the quarter is forecast at $5.9 million on sales of $323.4 million, compared to a loss of $40.4 million on $311.3 million sales recorded during 2010 second quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg.Loss per share is pegged at 4 cents, down from 24 per share reported during the comparable quarter last year. Of the 19 analysts covering the stock, 26% recommend a buy, while 63% rate a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 11% to $22.89 in value from current levels. Recently, analysts at Zacks Investment Research reiterated a neutral rating on the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV