According to analysts' estimates, the following stocks have upside potential ranging from 11% to 89%, with negligible sell ratings.
10. Toll Brothers (TOL) designs, builds, markets and arranges financing for single-family detached and attached homes in luxury residential communities. It is also involved, directly and through joint ventures, in projects where it is building, or converting rental apartment buildings into, high-, mid- and low-rise luxury homes.
The company will report its second quarter 2011 earnings on May 25.
Net loss for the quarter is forecast at $5.9 million on sales of $323.4 million, compared to a loss of $40.4 million on $311.3 million sales recorded during 2010 second quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg.Loss per share is pegged at 4 cents, down from 24 per share reported during the comparable quarter last year. Of the 19 analysts covering the stock, 26% recommend a buy, while 63% rate a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 11% to $22.89 in value from current levels. Recently, analysts at Zacks Investment Research reiterated a neutral rating on the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV