Grand Canyon Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (LOPE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Grand Canyon Education (Nasdaq:LOPE) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $12.82, below its previous 52-week high of $26.81 with 79,320 shares traded as of 10:21 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 386,400 shares over the past 30 days. Grand Canyon has a market cap of $591.7 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are down 33.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Grand Canyon Education, Inc. provides online postsecondary education services in the United States. It focuses on offering graduate and undergraduate degree programs in education, business, and healthcare disciplines. The company also offers ground and onsite programs. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.7, above the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 13.6 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your LOPE trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV