AMCOL International Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (ACO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for AMCOL International Corporation (NYSE:ACO) is Monday, May 23, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 18 cents per share. At a price of $35.19 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.1%. The average volume for AMCOL International has been 133,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. AMCOL International has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are up 14.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Amcol International Corporation focuses on the development and application of minerals and technology products and services to various industrial and consumer markets worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Minerals and Materials, Environmental, Oilfield Services, and Transportation. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.7, equal to the average materials & construction industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV