Additionally, the following educational breakout sessions will run from 10 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. in the Mercury Ballroom:
- 10:00-10:45 a.m. Gas Efficiency and Building Envelope Technologies, presented by Ted Conway, Strategic Account Manager, Gas Technology Institute and John Hannam, VP Energy and Building Sciences, Israel Berger & Associates
- 11:00-11:45 a.m. Panel: Efficient Operations/Retrocommissioning, moderated by Michael Bobker, Director, Building Performance Lab at City University of New York
PanelistsTom Riley, Senior Director for Energy Services, EnerNOCAdam Boese, President, The Daylight Savings CompanyMichael V. Byrnes, P.E., LEED AP, Executive Vice President, SourceOneMichael Flatley, CEM, LEEP AP, Senior Energy Engineer, Goldman Copeland Associates
- 1:00-1:45 p.m. Lighting and LEDs, presented by Michael Smith, VP, Energy Solutions Group, Lutron Electronics and Nick Nikolakis, President, Greenlight Initiative
- 2:00-2:45 p.m. Panel: Central Plant Optimization and Instrumentation/BAS, moderated by John Rice, P.E., LEED AP, Partner, AKF
PanelistsJames Coyle, P.E., LEED AP, CEM, Principal Mechanical Engineer, Arcadis/Malcom PirnieThomas Newbold, P.E., LEED AP, CEM, Principal, Landmark Facilities GroupTimothy Lynch, CEO, Pepco Controls
- 3:30-3:45 p.m. Elevator Modernization, presented by Jim Bos, Principal James W. Bos, Sustainable Elevator Consultant and Otis Elevators (speaker TBD)
Con Edison will also host a gourmet lunch at 11:45 a.m. in the Grand Ballroom Foyer and a networking reception at 4 p.m. in the Petit Room and/or Rendezvous Trianon.Visit http://conedci.cvent.com to register for the Con Edison Energy Efficiency Summit. For more information about the summit and Con Edison’s C&I Program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-797-6347. Con Edison is a subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc. (NYSE: ED), one of the nation’s largest investor-owned energy companies, with approximately $13 billion in annual revenues and $36 billion in assets. The utility provides electric, gas and steam service to more than three million customers in New York City and Westchester County, New York. For additional financial, operations and customer service information, visit Con Edison’s Web site at www.conEd.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV