Additionally, the following educational breakout sessions will run from 10 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. in the Mercury Ballroom:
- 10:00-10:45 a.m. Gas Efficiency and Building Envelope Technologies, presented by Ted Conway, Strategic Account Manager, Gas Technology Institute and John Hannam, VP Energy and Building Sciences, Israel Berger & Associates
- 11:00-11:45 a.m. Panel: Efficient Operations/Retrocommissioning, moderated by Michael Bobker, Director, Building Performance Lab at City University of New York
Tom Riley, Senior Director for Energy Services, EnerNOCAdam Boese, President, The Daylight Savings CompanyMichael V. Byrnes, P.E., LEED AP, Executive Vice President, SourceOneMichael Flatley, CEM, LEEP AP, Senior Energy Engineer, Goldman Copeland Associates
- 1:00-1:45 p.m. Lighting and LEDs, presented by Michael Smith, VP, Energy Solutions Group, Lutron Electronics and Nick Nikolakis, President, Greenlight Initiative
- 2:00-2:45 p.m. Panel: Central Plant Optimization and Instrumentation/BAS, moderated by John Rice, P.E., LEED AP, Partner, AKF
James Coyle, P.E., LEED AP, CEM, Principal Mechanical Engineer, Arcadis/Malcom PirnieThomas Newbold, P.E., LEED AP, CEM, Principal, Landmark Facilities GroupTimothy Lynch, CEO, Pepco Controls
- 3:30-3:45 p.m. Elevator Modernization, presented by Jim Bos, Principal James W. Bos, Sustainable Elevator Consultant and Otis Elevators (speaker TBD)
Con Edison will also host a gourmet lunch at 11:45 a.m. in the Grand Ballroom Foyer and a networking reception at 4 p.m. in the Petit Room and/or Rendezvous Trianon.
to register for the Con Edison Energy Efficiency Summit. For more information about the summit and Con Edison’s C&I Program, email
or call 1-877-797-6347.
Con Edison is a subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc. (NYSE: ED), one of the nation’s largest investor-owned energy companies, with approximately $13 billion in annual revenues and $36 billion in assets. The utility provides electric, gas and steam service to more than three million customers in New York City and Westchester County, New York. For additional financial, operations and customer service information, visit Con Edison’s Web site at