Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
The AES Corp. (AES) was upgraded at Citigroup to Buy from Hold as management tends to sharpen its international development, Citigroup said. Price target raised to $16 from $14.
Gap (GPS) was downgraded at Piper Jaffray from Overweight to Neutral. $19 price target. Margins remain under pressure, as the company is facing higher costs, Piper Jaffray said.Intuit (INTU) was downgraded at Canaccord Genuity from Buy to Hold. Valuation call, based on a $57 price target, Canaccord said. Knight Transportation (KNX) was downgraded at Wells Fargo from Outperform to Market Perform. Estimates were also cut, as the company is facing cost headwinds, Wells Fargo said. Leap Wireless (LEAP) was downgraded at JP Morgan from Overweight to Neutral. $16 price target. Company is facing slower business, as usual, in the summer, JP Morgan said. Patterson Dental (PDCO) was downgraded at UBS from Buy to Neutral. $37 price target. Valuation call, as the stock has outperformed since January, UBS said. Sprint Nextel (S) was upgraded at Piper Jaffray to Overweight from Neutral. Operational trends are improving, Piper Jaffray said. $6.50 price target. Tyson Foods (TSN) was upgraded at Keybanc from Hold to Buy. $23 price target. Earnings have yet to peak, Keybanc said. WebMD (WBMD) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to Buy. $60 price target. The stock is down 20% on regulatory confusion, which should pass, Goldman said.
End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV