Companies with interesting and important applications ranging from Salesforce.com (CRM) to Zynga, Google, Dropbox, Evernote and even Facebook comes to mind. I guess we could call this "Web 3.0." Welcome to the next epic battle between Samsung, Apple, and with Google, Motorola and even Microsoft waiting in the wings.
To be continued!
At the time of publication, Wahlman was long AAPL, GOOG and RIMM.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV