LEXINGTON, Ky., May 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Rhino Resource Partners LP ("Rhino") (NYSE: RNO) announced today that David Zatezalo, President and Chief Executive Officer and Richard Boone, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships' ("NAPTP") 10th Annual MLP Investor Conference in Old Greenwich, CT, on Thursday, May 26, 2011, at 2:15 pm Eastern Time.
The conference presentation will be broadcast over the Internet as an audio-only Webcast. To listen, please go to Rhino's website at www.rhinolp.com, under "Investor Relations." An archive of the event will be available for 30 days for those unable to listen live. The related presentation will also be available May 26, 2011 on Rhino's website under "Investor Relations" and "Presentations."
About Rhino Resource Partners LP
Rhino is a growth-oriented limited partnership formed to control and operate steam and metallurgical coal properties and related assets in Central Appalachia, Northern Appalachia, the Illinois Basin and the Western Bituminous region. In addition, Rhino intends to expand its operations through strategic acquisitions, including the acquisition of stable, cash generating non-coal natural resource assets to enable it to increase its cash distributions over time.SOURCE Rhino Resource Partners LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV