NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Buckle Inc. fell 12.2 percent to $42.05.
Big Lots fell 11.7 percent to $33.33.
Advance Auto Parts Inc. fell 10.1 percent to $63.49.Cash Store Financial Service Inc. fell 8.4 percent to $13.03. Tidewater Inc. fell 7.1 percent to $53.07. Williams-Sonoma Inc. fell 5.1 percent to $41.06. Standard Motor Products Inc. fell 5.0 percent to $13.97. Alamo Group Inc. fell 4.0 percent to $24.45. Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 3.8 percent to $5.11. Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC fell 3.7 percent to $19.74.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV