Preliminary Results Indicate Two Of FrontFour's Nominees Elected To Fisher Communications Board At Last Week's Annual Meeting
NEW YORK, May 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- FrontFour Master Fund, Ltd., an affiliate of FrontFour Capital Group LLC, announced today that, based on preliminary results from last week's Annual Meeting, the stockholders of Fisher Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSCI) have elected two of FrontFour's director nominees, Joseph J. Troy and Matthew Goldfarb, to Fisher's board of directors. The results are expected to be certified later today or tomorrow.
FrontFour Co-Founder and Portfolio Manager David Lorber stated, "We are pleased that this election has resulted in the addition to the Fisher Board of two independent directors the caliber of Joseph J. Troy and Matthew Goldfarb. They are both highly qualified individuals who with their collective and broad expertise will provide valuable insights and will work diligently to increase the value of Fisher for all stockholders. Together, we now look forward to working with the rest of the Board and the Company's management to improve Company performance and unlock value."
SOURCE FrontFour Master Fund, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV