NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Panasonic (PC), Google (GOOG), Credit Suisse (CS), VimpelCom (VIP), Petroleo Brasileiro (PBR), VALE (VALE), AngloGold Ashanti (AU), Rio Tinto (RIO), Barclays Plc (BCS), Lloyds Banking Group (LYG) and Syngenta (SYT) have analysts' buy ratings of 100%, as polled by Bloomberg.
The stocks have an upside of 35% to 130%, based on analysts' consensus estimates of 12-month price targets. We have identified stocks from U.S., Brazil, Japan, Switzerland, Russia, South Africa and U.K. and diverse sectors such as telecom, consumer electronics, crop-protection, metals and mining, banking and finance, and energy.
These stocks have a minimum market capitalization of $17 billion and mean buy ratings of 76%. These companies have potential to deliver an average earnings growth of around 20%-25% during 2011. The following 10 stocks could deliver an average return of around 58% in 2011.
11. Panasonic (PC) manufactures and sells electronic and electric products for consumers, businesses and industrial users worldwide.
Net sales for fiscal 2011 increased 13% year-over-year to $104 billion with overseas sales growing faster. Domestic sales and overseas sales were up 13% and 22%, respectively. The growth in Europe and U.S. remained sluggish, while growth rates for the company were boosted by countries like China and India.Operating profit increased by 60% to $3.7 billion from $2.3 billion in 2010, following strong sales momentum and rationalization of costs compensating for severe price competition, appreciation of the yen and rising material costs. Net income was $888 million for 2011 compared to a loss of $1.2 billion during 2010. The company forecasts a net income of $1.68 billion on $105.6 billion of sales in fiscal 2012. Analysts expect an upside of 54% in the next one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV