NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Panasonic (PC), Google (GOOG), Credit Suisse (CS), VimpelCom (VIP), Petroleo Brasileiro (PBR), VALE (VALE), AngloGold Ashanti (AU), Rio Tinto (RIO), Barclays Plc (BCS), Lloyds Banking Group (LYG) and Syngenta (SYT) have analysts' buy ratings of 100%, as polled by Bloomberg.
The stocks have an upside of 35% to 130%, based on analysts' consensus estimates of 12-month price targets. We have identified stocks from U.S., Brazil, Japan, Switzerland, Russia, South Africa and U.K. and diverse sectors such as telecom, consumer electronics, crop-protection, metals and mining, banking and finance, and energy.
These stocks have a minimum market capitalization of $17 billion and mean buy ratings of 76%. These companies have potential to deliver an average earnings growth of around 20%-25% during 2011. The following 10 stocks could deliver an average return of around 58% in 2011.
11. Panasonic (PC) manufactures and sells electronic and electric products for consumers, businesses and industrial users worldwide.
Net sales for fiscal 2011 increased 13% year-over-year to $104 billion with overseas sales growing faster. Domestic sales and overseas sales were up 13% and 22%, respectively. The growth in Europe and U.S. remained sluggish, while growth rates for the company were boosted by countries like China and India.Operating profit increased by 60% to $3.7 billion from $2.3 billion in 2010, following strong sales momentum and rationalization of costs compensating for severe price competition, appreciation of the yen and rising material costs. Net income was $888 million for 2011 compared to a loss of $1.2 billion during 2010. The company forecasts a net income of $1.68 billion on $105.6 billion of sales in fiscal 2012. Analysts expect an upside of 54% in the next one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV