Quidel Reaches New 52-Week High (QDEL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Quidel Corporation (Nasdaq:QDEL) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $14.81, above its previous 52-week high of $14.80 with 6,387 shares traded as of 9:37 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 228,000 shares over the past 30 days. Quidel has a market cap of $470 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 1.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Quidel Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of diagnostic testing solutions for applications primarily in infectious diseases, and reproductive and women's health. The company has a P/E ratio of 283.4, below the average drugs industry P/E ratio of 354.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your QDEL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV