NEW YORK (TheStreet Ratings) -- TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Chicos FAS (CHS) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $2.6 billion market cap specialty retailer grew by 29.7% to a profit of $45.9 million compared to in the prior first quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 13 U.S. common stocks for May 18, 2011. In total, 11 stocks were upgraded and two stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the first quarter, Chicos FAS reported $537 million in revenue, an increase of 11.5% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Chicos FAS: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$617 million market cap, Chinese travel agency, eLong Inc ADR (LONG) was upgraded by our stock model to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In first quarter results, eLong reported net profit of $1.2 million, up 35.4% from the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue gained 28.4% to $19.0 million. Learn more about eLong: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV