PMC Commercial Trust Stock Upgraded (PCC)
- The gross profit margin for PMC COMMERCIAL TRUST is rather high; currently it is at 52.30%. Regardless of PCC's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 22.60% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 83.40% to -$1.31 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PMC COMMERCIAL TRUST has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -15.43%.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.63, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.