PANAMA CITY, May 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Copa Holdings, S.A. (NYSE: CPA) at its regular meeting held on May 4, 2011, declared a dividend payment of up to 30% of the company's annual consolidated net income based on audited 2010 IFRS results filed in the company's annual report (Form 20-F). As a result, the dividend declared represents an annual dividend of US$1.64 per share on all outstanding Class A and Class B shares, which will be paid on June 15, 2011 to stockholders of record as of May 31, 2011.
About Copa Holdings
Copa Holdings is a leading Latin American provider of passenger and cargo services. The Company, through its operating subsidiaries, provides service to 52 destinations in 25 countries in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean with one of the youngest and most modern fleets in the industry, consisting of 66 aircraft: 40 Boeing 737NG aircraft and 26 EMBRAER-190s.
CPA-GSOURCE Copa Holdings, S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV