PANAMA CITY, May 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Copa Holdings, S.A. (NYSE: CPA) at its regular meeting held on May 4, 2011, declared a dividend payment of up to 30% of the company's annual consolidated net income based on audited 2010 IFRS results filed in the company's annual report (Form 20-F). As a result, the dividend declared represents an annual dividend of US$1.64 per share on all outstanding Class A and Class B shares, which will be paid on June 15, 2011 to stockholders of record as of May 31, 2011.
About Copa Holdings
Copa Holdings is a leading Latin American provider of passenger and cargo services. The Company, through its operating subsidiaries, provides service to 52 destinations in 25 countries in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean with one of the youngest and most modern fleets in the industry, consisting of 66 aircraft: 40 Boeing 737NG aircraft and 26 EMBRAER-190s.
CPA-GSOURCE Copa Holdings, S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV