NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Jaguar Mining Inc. rose 23.2 percent to $5.31.
White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd. rose 15.0 percent to $395.18.
New York Times Co. rose 9.3 percent to $7.86.Live Nation Inc. rose 9.1 percent to $10.82. Trex Co Inc. rose 8.7 percent to $29.66. CVR Energy Inc. rose 8.6 percent to $19.97. Berry Petroleum Co. rose 7.8 percent to $48.34. Parker Drilling Co. rose 7.8 percent to $5.82. Cobalt International Energy Inc. rose 7.6 percent to $14.36. ECA Marcellus Trust I rose 7.0 percent to $25.26.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV