Spire To Hold Live Annual Meeting Of Stockholders Webcast Tomorrow, May 19, 2011
Spire Corporation (Nasdaq: SPIR), a global solar company providing capital equipment and turn-key manufacturing lines to produce photovoltaic (PV) modules and engineering, procurement and construction integration services for solar systems, announced today that it will broadcast the presentation of its Annual Meeting of Stockholders tomorrow, May 19, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. (EDT).
The presentation will highlight Spire’s accomplishments of 2010 and directions for the future. Those whose wish to listen to the presentation can access the webcast by dialing 719-955-1371. The access code is 97 65 35.
To join the online meeting, go to https://premconf.webex.com/premconf/j.php?ED=147133177&UID=1164044612&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click this link: https://premconf.webex.com/premconf/j.php?ED=147133177&UID=1164044612&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D.About Spire Corporation Spire Corporation is a global solar company providing advanced technology, capital equipment and turn-key production lines to manufacture PV modules. To learn more about Spire Corporation, visit www.SpireCorp.com or email PR@SpireCorp.com. Certain matters described in this press release may be forward-looking statements subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the risk of dependence on market growth, competition and dependence on government agencies and other third parties for funding contract research and services, as well as other factors described in the Company's Form 10-K and other periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV