DALLAS, May 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NL Industries, Inc. (NYSE: NL) announced today that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of twelve and one-half cents per share on its common stock to be paid in cash. The dividend is payable on June 28, 2011 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 10, 2011.
NL also announced that at its annual shareholder meeting held today its shareholders had:
- re-elected each of Cecil H. Moore, Jr., Glenn R. Simmons, Harold C. Simmons, Thomas P. Stafford, Steven L. Watson and Terry N. Worrell as a director for a one year term;
- adopted a resolution that approved, on a nonbinding advisory basis, the compensation of its named executive officers as disclosed in the proxy statement for the 2011 annual meeting; and
- approved, on a nonbinding advisory basis, an annual nonbinding advisory vote on named executive officer compensation as such compensation is disclosed pursuant to the compensation disclosure rules of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
NL Industries, Inc. is engaged in the component products (security products, furniture components and performance marine components), titanium dioxide products and other businesses.
SOURCE NL Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV