Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., a full-service investment bank that specializes in the financial services sector, and a wholly owned subsidiary of KBW, Inc. (NYSE: KBW), announces upcoming changes to the KBW Regional Banking Index (KRX SM).
Effective prior to the opening of business on Monday, May 23, 2011, Wilmington Trust Corporation (NYSE: WL) will be deleted from KRX and replaced by First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIN).
The KBW indices have eleven tradable exchange-traded funds licensed; they are KBW Bank Index (Index Symbol: BKX SM, ETF Symbol: KBE SM); KBW Capital Markets Index (Index Symbol: KSX SM, ETF Symbol: KCE SM); KBW Insurance Index (Index Symbol: KIX SM, ETF Symbol: KIE SM); KBW Mortgage Finance Index (Index Symbol: MFX SM, ETF Symbol: KME SM); KBW Regional Banking Index (Index Symbol: KRX SM, ETF Symbol: KRE SM, KRS SM, KRU SM); KBW Financial Sector Dividend Yield Index (Index Symbol: KDX SM, ETF Symbol: KBWD SM); KBW Premium Yield Equity REIT Index (Index Symbol: KYX SM, ETF Symbol: KBWY SM); KBW Property and Casualty Insurance Index (Index Symbol: KPX SM, ETF Symbol: KBWP SM); and KBW Global (Ex. U.S.) Financial Sector Index (Index Symbol: KGX SM, ETF Symbol: KBWX SM).
About KBWKBW, Inc. operates in the U.S., Europe and Asia through its broker dealer subsidiaries, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Limited and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Asia Limited. It also offers asset management services through KBW Asset Management, Inc. Founded in 1962, the firm is widely recognized as a leading authority in the banking, insurance, brokerage, asset management, mortgage banking, real estate and specialty finance sectors. The firm has established industry-leading positions in the areas of research, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions as well as sales and trading in equities and debt securities of financial services companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV