The following commentary comes from an independent investor or market observer as part of TheStreet's guest contributor program, which is separate from the company's news coverage.
NEW YORK ( InsiderMonkey) --
Berkowitz is different, and that's why we follow his moves.
Berkowitz filed his 13F form with the SEC this week and disclosed three new positions, one of which is truly new.
Berkowitz also initiated five other new but very small positions in Telefonica (TEF), Eli Lilly (LLY), Bristol Myers (BMY), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and AstraZeneca (AZN). Fairholme sold out its stake in Humana (HUM), Wellcare Health Plans (WCG) and General Electric (GE).Several hedge funds got rid of their CSCO bets during the first quarter as the company kept disappointing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV