LOS ANGELES, May 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) will release its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2012, which ended April 30, 2011, on Wednesday, May 25, 2011. The Company will webcast a conference call at 4:30 p.m. (ET) that day to discuss the results.
A live webcast will be accessible at www.guess.com via the "Investor Relations" link. A replay of the conference will be archived on the website for 30 days.
Guess?, Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, footwear and other related consumer products. As of April 30, 2011, the Company owned and operated 484 retail stores in the United States and Canada and operated 937 retail stores outside of the United States and Canada, of which 202 were directly owned. The Company also distributes its products through better department and specialty stores around the world. For more information about the Company, please visit www.guess.com.
Contact: Guess?, Inc. Maili Bergman VP Investor Relations (213) 765-5578SOURCE Guess?, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV