LOS ANGELES, May 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) will release its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2012, which ended April 30, 2011, on Wednesday, May 25, 2011. The Company will webcast a conference call at 4:30 p.m. (ET) that day to discuss the results.
A live webcast will be accessible at www.guess.com via the "Investor Relations" link. A replay of the conference will be archived on the website for 30 days.
Guess?, Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, footwear and other related consumer products. As of April 30, 2011, the Company owned and operated 484 retail stores in the United States and Canada and operated 937 retail stores outside of the United States and Canada, of which 202 were directly owned. The Company also distributes its products through better department and specialty stores around the world. For more information about the Company, please visit www.guess.com.
Contact: Guess?, Inc. Maili Bergman VP Investor Relations (213) 765-5578SOURCE Guess?, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV