Vicon Industries, Inc. (VII: NYSE-AMEX), a designer and producer of video security and surveillance systems, today announced that at its May 18, 2011 meeting, the Board of Directors expanded the board to six members from the current five and appointed Mr. Julian Tiedemann as a director to fill the resulting vacancy.
Mr. Tiedemann, age 47, is the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of The Inter Tech Group, a holding company and operator of a diverse global group of companies. Mr. Tiedemann has previously served on the board of directors of Hudson’s Bay Company, a multi-billion dollar Canadian national retailer.
Vicon Industries, Inc. designs, engineers, assembles, and markets a wide range of video and access control systems and system components used for security, surveillance, safety, communication and process control purposes by a broad group of end users worldwide.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Statements that are not historical facts, including statements about the adequacy of reserves, estimated costs, Company intentions, probabilities, beliefs, prospects and strategies and its expectations about expansion into new markets, growth in existing markets, enhanced operating margins or growth in its business, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results and events may differ significantly from those discussed in the forward-looking statements and the Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV