NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Jaguar Mining Inc. rose 19.3 percent to $5.14.
White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd. rose 15.6 percent to $397.27.
CVR Energy Inc. rose 9.5 percent to $20.13.Live Nation Inc. rose 8.1 percent to $10.72. New York Times Co. rose 7.9 percent to $7.76. CAI International Inc. rose 7.5 percent to $23.49. USANA Health Sciences Inc. rose 7.5 percent to $31.10. Complete Production Services Inc. rose 7.2 percent to $30.81. ECA Marcellus Trust I rose 6.7 percent to $25.18. Berry Petroleum Co. rose 6.7 percent to $47.86.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV