- Me Time: Dedicate at least 20 minutes each day to a simple activity that contributes to your relaxation like sitting by the beach, listening to music or simple quiet time.
- E-mail Meditation: If you get lost in your overflowing inbox, don't despair. Stop and focus on one email at a time.
- Keyboard Calisthenics: Do stretches with your hands and wrists. Improvise and be creative. Squeeze your fists tight, stretch your fingers wide and interlace them. Finish by rotating your hands in wide circles.
- Self-Massage: Place both hands on your shoulders and neck. Squeeze with your fingers and palms firmly and release. Repeat as needed.
- Natural Face Lift: Pretend to chew a large piece of gum up and down and side to side. Squeeze your eyes shut and lift your eyebrows up and down.
Corona Searches California For Official Relaxation Expert
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.