Homex Development Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (HXM)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Homex Development Corp (NYSE:HXM) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $23.05, below its previous 52-week high of $35.89 with 62,071 shares traded as of 10:06 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 205,800 shares over the past 30 days. Homex Development has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 30.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a vertically integrated home developing company principally focused on the promotion, design, development, construction, and sale of entry level and middle income housing in Mexico. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.8, equal to the average real estate industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your HXM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV