Orbital Sciences Corporation Stock Upgraded (ORB)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Aerospace & Defense industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 33.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $9.27 million to $12.34 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 492.61% to $28.15 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ORBITAL SCIENCES CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -35.23%.
- ORBITAL SCIENCES CORP has improved earnings per share by 31.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ORBITAL SCIENCES CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.81 versus $0.63 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.90 versus $0.81).
- ORB's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.22 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, ORB has a quick ratio of 1.54, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- ORB's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.