- Net Income of $382,000 for the quarter
- Non-interest income growth of 24%
- 16.8% increase in the allowance for loan losses as a percent of CommerceWest Bank loans
- A fortress balance sheet, with a tier 1 leverage ratio of 12.81% and total risk based capital ratio of 23.23%
- 69% decrease in nonperforming assets year over year
- Strong liquidity with a liquidity position to total assets ratio of 42%
CommerceWest Bank Reports Strong Net Income, Liquidity And Capital Ratios For First Quarter 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.