Conference Call Information
LiveDeal will host a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2011 results and provide an update with respect to its business Thursday, May 19th at 4:15 p.m. EDT (1:15 p.m. PDT). To participate in the conference call, dial Toll-Free (877) 837-3911.
To listen to the live webcast of the conference call, please visit the Investor Relations portion of our website at http://investor.livedeal.com or go directly to the webcast link.
About LiveDeal, Inc.LiveDeal, Inc. provides local customer acquisition services and related products for small businesses to deliver an affordable way for businesses to extend their marketing reach to target customers via the Internet. Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements This press release may include statements that constitute "forward-looking statements," which are often characterized by the terms "may," "believes," "projects," "expects" or "anticipates," and do not reflect historical facts. Forward-looking statements involve risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results, performance or achievements of LiveDeal, Inc. and its subsidiaries to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that may affect forward-looking statements and the Company's business generally include, but are not limited to, (i) the risk factors and cautionary statements set forth in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2010; (ii) other factors or statements described in the Company's other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission; and (iii) other factors that LiveDeal is currently unable to identify or quantify, but may exist in the future. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date the statement was made. LiveDeal does not undertake and specifically declines any obligation to update any forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV