The Law Offices Of Vincent Wong Announce An Investigation Into Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of PRIMEDIA Inc. In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To Affiliates Of TPG Capital -- PRM
The Law Offices of Vincent Wong are investigating the Board of Directors of PRIMEDIA Inc. (NYSE: PRM) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to affiliates of TPG Capital. Under the terms of the deal, PRIMEDIA shareholders will receive $7.10 per share in cash. The transaction has a total approximate enterprise value of $525 million.
The investigation concerns whether the PRIMEDIA Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to PRIMEDIA stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether TPG Capital is underpaying for PRIMEDIA shares. Shareholders holding approximately 58% of the outstanding PRIMEDIA common stock have provided written consent of the transaction.
If you own common stock in PRIMEDIA and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Vincent Wong, Esq. either via email email@example.com, by telephone at 212.584.2740, or visit http://www.wongesq.com/primedia-prm.html.
Vincent Wong, Esq. is an experienced attorney that has represented
investors in securities litigations involving financial fraud and
violations of shareholder rights. Attorney advertising. Prior results do
not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV