- to convert its offer to purchase for cash any and all outstanding Notes to a "fixed dollar" offer to purchase for cash only up to $266,500,000 aggregate principal amount of outstanding Notes (the "Maximum Tender Amount"), subject to proration as described below;
- to extend the expiration date of the Tender Offer from 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on May 20, 2011 to 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on May 31, 2011 (the "Expiration Date");
- to provide withdrawal rights to all holders of Notes that validly tendered (and did not validly withdraw) their Notes by the Early Tender Deadline (as defined in the Offer to Purchase);
- to eliminate the ability of any holder of Notes that validly tenders its Notes on or prior to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on May 23, 2011 (the "Withdrawal Right Expiration Date"), or any holder that had previously tendered and not withdrawn its Notes by that date, to withdraw its tenders from the Tender Offer;
- to pay all holders of Notes that validly tender (and do not validly withdraw) their Notes on or prior to the Expiration Date, and whose Notes are accepted for purchase, $1,027.92 per $1,000 principal amount of Notes (whether or not tendered by the Early Tender Deadline);
- to eliminate the consent solicitation described in the Offer to Purchase;
- to eliminate the Supplemental Indenture Condition (as defined in the Offer to Purchase);
- to amend the definition of the term "Proposed Financing" in the Offer to Purchase to state that the Tender Offer is being conducted in connection with Select's negotiation of a $1.15 billion new senior secured credit facility;
- to amend the definition of the term "Financing Condition" in the Offer to Purchase to state that Select's obligation to consummate the Tender Offer is conditioned upon Select consummating the Proposed Financing or other debt financing on terms reasonably satisfactory to it and resulting in the issuance of indebtedness having an aggregate principal amount of not less than $1.15 billion;
- to eliminate statements in the Offer to Purchase pertaining to Select's expectation to redeem any Notes not purchased in the Offer; and
- to eliminate statements in the Offer to Purchase which indicate that the Final Payment Date is expected to be on or about May 23, 2011.
Select Medical Corporation Announces Modifications To The Terms Of The Previously Announced Tender Offer And Consent Solicitation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.