WASHINGTON, May 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cogent Communications Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCOI), one of the largest Internet service providers in the world, today announced that Dave Schaeffer, Cogent's chief executive officer, will present at the following conferences:
The Barclays Capital 2011 Global Communications, Media and Technology Conference is being held at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan Hotel. Dave Schaeffer will be presenting on Wednesday, May 25th at 1:45 p.m. ET.
The Cowen and Co. 39th Annual Technology Media & Telecom Conference is being held at The New York Palace Hotel in New York, NY. Dave Schaeffer will be presenting at 3:05 p.m. ET on Wednesday, June 1st.Investors and other interested parties may access a live audio webcast of the conference presentations by going to the Events section of Cogent's website ( http://www.cogentco.com/events) to access the link to the live audio webcasts. A replay of the webcasts will be available on Cogent's website for 90 days following the presentations. About Cogent Communications Cogent Communications (NASDAQ: CCOI) is a multinational, Tier 1 facilities-based ISP, consistently ranked as one of the top five networks in the world. Cogent specializes in providing businesses with high speed Internet access and point-to-point transport services. Cogent's facilities-based, all-optical IP network backbone provides IP services in over 165 markets located in North America and Europe. Since its inception, Cogent has unleashed the benefits of IP technology, building one of the largest and highest capacity IP networks in the world. This network enables Cogent to offer large bandwidth connections at highly competitive prices. Cogent also offers superior customer support by virtue of its end-to-end control of service delivery and network monitoring.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV