NEW YORK (TheStreet Ratings) -- TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Belden Inc (BDC) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $1.7 billion market cap networking products company grew by 86.3% to a profit of $21.9 million compared to in the prior first quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 25 U.S. common stocks for May 16, 2011. In total, 15 stocks were upgraded and 10 stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the first quarter, Belden reported $461.6 million in revenue, an increase of 20.1% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Belden: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$550 million market cap, holding company, Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) was upgraded by our stock model to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In first quarter results, Northfield Bancorp reported net profit of $5.0 million, up 47.0% from the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue gained 10.5% to $25.1 million. Learn more about Northfield Bancorp: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV