1. The Dow Chemical Company (DOW - Get Report) is a diversified manufacturer and supplier of products used as raw materials in the manufacture of customer products and services worldwide. It operates in eight segments and delivers a range of technology-based products and solutions. The company's product portfolio includes specialty chemicals, advanced materials, agrosciences and plastics.
9 Companies With Raised Dividends, Upside: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.