6. Oracle (ORCL - Get Report) is an enterprise software company that develops, manufactures, markets, distributes and services database and middleware software, applications software and hardware systems, consisting primarily of computer servers and storage products. Oracle operates in three segments: software, hardware systems and services.
9 Companies With Raised Dividends, Upside: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.