- Payment Card Industry (PCI) fines and penalties coverage. Up to $250,000 in coverage for fines and penalties resulting from noncompliance with published PCI data security standards. Coverage now also includes up to $50,000 in PCI re-certification expenses following a breach event.
- Breach response services for minors. Expanded services offered through TransUnion LLC include research into potential fraudulent use of the minor's identification, expert counseling specific to child identity theft, and assistance with file locks and fraud alerts.
- Expanded coverage for breaches with no legal notification requirement. Where a breach does not trigger any legal duty to notify, coverage now includes discretionary notice to individuals potentially affected by the breach in which there is a resulting risk of financial, reputational or other harm to the individuals.
- Additional public relations and crisis management expenses. Coverage for costs to restore healthcare records of notified individuals is now included.
Beazley Continues To Lead Market In Data Breach Insurance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.