VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Pacific Booker Minerals Inc.'s (NYSE Amex: PBM), (CDNX: BKM.V) Board of Directors have cancelled the 100,000 options granted on November 26, 2006 at an exercise price of $7.00 and 325,000 options granted on July 3, 2007 at an exercise price of $11.00 and the 131,827 options granted on July 30, 2007 at an exercise price of $11.55. The Board of Directors have approved the granting of additional director, consultant and employee options. The approved options will be fixed in accordance with the Company's stock option plan. The options will total 606,827 shares at a price of $7.44 exercisable for a period of seven years.
For information regarding Pacific Booker Minerals Inc., and to view our Khandaker and Standard & Poor's reports, our 3D animations of the Morrison ore body and site plan, please visit our website home page at http://www.pacificbooker.com .
If you would like to be added to our email newsgroup, please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Contact:Gregory R. AndersonDirector, CEO and President1-800-747-99111-800-234-3680 SOURCE Pacific Booker Minerals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV