AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE: ATR) today announced that it has entered an agreement to purchase a facility in Lincolnton, North Carolina.
At a press conference held with state and local officials, Steve Hagge, AptarGroup’s Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer commented, “This is an exciting time for our company. Our business that provides innovative dispensing solutions to the food and beverage markets is growing rapidly. We need to expand our capacity to better serve our U.S. customers. After looking at several locations, we felt that North Carolina offered the best fit for us. The characteristics of the facility, availability of a skilled local labor force, and proximity to several key customers were factors that played into our decision. We also believe that the state and local economic development agencies are doing an excellent job of creating a favorable business environment.”
AptarGroup is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative
dispensing systems for the personal care, fragrance/cosmetic,
pharmaceutical, household and food/beverage markets. AptarGroup is
headquartered in Crystal Lake, Illinois, with manufacturing facilities
in North America, Europe, Asia and South America. For more information,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV