Enova Systems, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: ENA) (AIM: ENV) (AIM: ENVS), a leading developer of proprietary hybrid electric and all-electric drive systems and drive system components for the emerging green commercial vehicle market, announces its financial results for Q1 2011. Along with aggressive pursuit of North American opportunities, the company highlights expanding their market via China Southern Rail Corporation Limited (CSR), and a major United Kingdom (UK) based OEM.
- $2.9M in revenue for Q1 2011, an increase of 217% over the same period in 2010
- 164% increase in gross income for Q1 2011 over the same period in 2010
- 7 th consecutive quarter with positive gross margins
Enova President and CEO Mike Staran stated, “Our 1 st quarter revenues showed solid volume and our 7th consecutive quarter with positive margins. In conjunction with our aggressive efforts in North America, our new incremental relationships formed in China and Europe allows us dramatically improved opportunity.” Staran added, “On the heels of another positive quarter, we anticipate that our current cash balance and projected cash inflow from customer receivables will be adequate to meet our working capital and capital expenditure needs for at least the next 12 months.”
CUSTOMER HIGHLIGHTS:Confirming Q1 2011 performance, Enova shipped the following:
- Charge-depleting plug-in hybrid school bus systems delivered to Navistar
- Full EV drive systems and other system components delivered to Smith US (SEV) and Smith Europe
- Pre-transmission sets delivered to First Auto Works (FAW)
- Post Transmission sets delivered to First Auto Works (FAW)
- Full EV drive systems and other system components delivered to Freightliner Custom Chassis (FCCC)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV