SAN JOSE, Calif., May 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISSI) today announced that Scott Howarth, President and CEO, will speak at the 12th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference at 10:00 a.m. PDT on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 in Santa Monica, California. The conference is being held at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel. Interested parties may access a live webcast of the presentation by visiting the ISSI website at www.issi.com.
In addition, John Cobb, Vice President and CFO, will participate in the Sterne Agee Second Annual Technology Conference on Thursday, May 26, 2011 in New York City. The conference is being held at the Sentry Centers Midtown East.
Portfolio managers and analysts who wish to request a meeting with management should contact: email@example.com at B. Riley or LMonahan@sterneagee.com at Sterne Agee or their respective sales representatives.
About the CompanyISSI is a fabless semiconductor company that designs and markets high performance integrated circuits for the following key markets: (i) digital consumer electronics, (ii) networking, (iii) mobile communications, (iv) automotive electronics, and (v) industrial, medical, and military. The Company's primary products are high speed and low power SRAM and low and medium density DRAM, and with its acquisition of Si En, ISSI also designs and markets high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits. ISSI is headquartered in Silicon Valley with worldwide offices in Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, and Korea. Visit our website at http://www.issi.com. SOURCE Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV