- Net revenues increased $4.8 million, or 18 percent, to $32.3 million compared with the first quarter of 2010
- Shipments increased by 19,200 barrels to 147,900
- Depletion growth for the first quarter of 2011 was seven percent
- Gross profit percentage increased 370 basis points
- Selling, general and administrative expenses increased $3.1 million to $9.3 million, reflecting increased sales and marketing efforts
- Capital expenditures were $2.0 million as the Company continued to make strategic investments in systems and infrastructure
Craft Brewers Alliance Reports First Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.