- Consolidated assets increased 2.1% to $916,571,000 at March 31, 2011 from $897,754,000 at March 31, 2010.
- Loans decreased 5.4% to $546,641,000 at March 31, 2011 compared to $577,964,000 at March 31, 2010.
- Deposits increased 1.8% to $786,754,000 at March 31, 2011 from $772,927,000 at March 31, 2010.
- Net interest income decreased 3.2 % to $6,768,000 for the three months ended March 31, 2011 from $6,995,000 for the same three-month period a year ago.
- Provision for loan losses charged to operations for the three months ended March 31, 2011 totaled $3,930,000, a decrease of 9.4% compared to $4,337,000 charged to operations for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2010.
- During the first quarter, the Company declared a common stock dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 per share on an annualized basis, unchanged from the previous quarterly dividend.
ECB Bancorp, Inc. Reports 2011 First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.