MARION, N.Y., May 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Seneca Foods Corporation (NASDAQ: SENEA, SENEB) will release its fourth quarter fiscal 2011 earnings for the year ended March 31, 2011 on Thursday, May 26, 2011. In conjunction with this release, Seneca will host a conference call on Friday, May 27, 2011 beginning at 10:00 a.m. EDT. Kraig Kayser, President and CEO, and Roland Breunig, CFO, will host the call.
The live broadcast of the conference call is available by dialing (866) 961-1484 (conference ID 1532020). If you are unable to listen to the live conference call, a replay will be available on Tuesday, May 31, 2011. Please visit www.senecafoods.com and click on "Company Profile" and then "Investor Information". This replay will be available for two weeks.
About Seneca Foods Corporation
Seneca Foods is one of the country's largest processors of canned fruits and vegetables with manufacturing facilities located throughout the United States. Its products are sold under the Libby's, Aunt Nellie's Farm Kitchen, Stokely's, READ, and Seneca labels as well as through the private label and industrial markets. In addition, under an alliance with General Mills Operations, LLC, a successor to the Pillsbury Company and a subsidiary of General Mills, Inc., Seneca produces canned and frozen vegetables which are sold by General Mills Operations, LLC under the Green Giant label. Seneca's common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Stock Market under the symbols "SENEA" and "SENEB".SOURCE Seneca Foods Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV