BTU International, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTUI), a leading supplier of advanced thermal processing equipment and processes for the alternative energy and electronics assembly markets, will be presenting at the Second Annual Needham Cleantech Conference at the Needham and Company headquarters in New York, NY, on Tuesday, May 17, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. EDT.
Presenting for BTU International will be Peter Tallian, CFO. The company will provide a live audio webcast of this session. In addition to the presentation, Mr. Tallian will meet with investors during 30-minute breakout meetings on that same day.
The webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of BTU’s web site at www.btu.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for approximately two weeks.
For additional information on the conference, please visit http://www.needhamco.com/Default/InstitutionalSalesAndTrading/Conferences.aspx.About BTU International BTU International is a market-leading, global supplier of advanced thermal processing equipment to the alternative energy and electronics assembly markets. BTU’s equipment and expertise are used in the manufacturing of solar cells and nuclear fuel as well as the production of printed circuit board assemblies and semiconductor packaging. BTU has design and manufacturing operations in North Billerica, Massachusetts and Shanghai, China with direct sales and service worldwide. Further information about BTU International is available at www.btu.com. Source: BTU International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV