Polski Koncern declined 9.1% during the week.
Nexen (NXY) dipped 8.7% after TD cut Nexen price target on account of a production halt at its Yemen operations due to a labour disruption and curtailed output at its Buzzard assets in the North Sea. The brokerage cut price target by $1 to $26 and maintained a hold rating on the stock.
BG Group (BRGYY) declined 8.2% for the week after earnings came below analyst expectations. EPS for the quarter represented a sequential EPS decline of 4% and year-over-year decline of 10%. Net Income for the first quarter stood at $1.014 billion, an average 13% below market consensus of $1.172 billion.
Surgutneftegas OAO (SGTPY) dipped 7.9% after expectation of a export tax by Russia on gasoline feedstock, heavy oil product and light oil products.Other underperformers were Surgutneftegas OAO (SGTZY), Yingli Green Energy (YGE) and LDK Solar (LDK), erasing 7.5%, 6.9% and 6.9%, respectively. Canadian Natural Resource (CNQ) accumulated losses of 6.7% on lower than expected first quarter results. The company posted a plunge of 94% in first-quarter profits on a combination of fire at Horizon oil sands and a higher tax rate in the United Kingdom. Among others, OGX Petroleo (OGXPY), Inpex Corporation (IPXHY), Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) and Tesoro Corporation (TSO) eroded 6.5%, 6.4%, 6.3% and 5.9% in value, respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV