- In February and March 2011, A.P. Pharma management and consultants met with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to discuss certain aspects of the Complete Response Letter issued by the FDA in March 2010 for the APF530 New Drug Application (NDA). The Company is targeting the first half of 2012 to resubmit the APF530 NDA.
- On April 25, 2011, the Company announced the appointment of John B. Whelan as president, chief executive officer and director, and the hiring of Michael Adam, Ph.D., as senior vice president and chief operating officer.
- On May 2, 2011, A.P. Pharma closed a previously announced private placement financing for $1.5 million in convertible notes, with an additional $3.0 million available to the Company at the investors’ discretion within two years of the closing date.
A.P. Pharma Announces First Quarter 2011 Financial Results And Recent Corporate Progress
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.