10 Cheap Vacations For Expensive Times
If you want to save money vacationing on a Caribbean island and avoid extreme summer weather while doing so, it's time to learn your ABCs.
"I've seen a lot of deals coming up for the ABC islands, and that's Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao," Banas says. "They're interesting because they fall outside the hurricane belt, and hurricane season in the Atlantic is June through November."
This island is almost synonymous with cheap Caribbean vacations, with Expedia offering four-night trips with airfare for $830 per person to $842 per person. Hotel rates can plunge as low as $69 a night in June."Aruba's always been classically affordable," Banas says. "There are a lot of flights going in there, so it tends to be a very affordable island."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV