10 Cheap Vacations For Expensive Times
While the rest of the waking world deals with rising airfares, the Dominican Republic remains one of the cheapest -- if not the cheapest -- destination for flights in all the Caribbean. Granted, you're really taking your chances as you get deeper into hurricane season, but those odds have to factor in seven-night stays at all-inclusive resorts such as Riu Bachata that include airfare and can be had for roughly $900 per person.
Even when booking a la carte, prices at all-inclusive resorts start at roughly $105 a night for accommodations, food, drink and access to gorgeous beaches. This only makes the environment more competitive for resorts such as the all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana, which is offering $1,500 in resort credit to be used on golf, spa sessions, room upgrades and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV