Dynasil Corporation of America (NASDAQ: DYSL) has scheduled a conference call to discuss the second quarter’s financial results and provide a business update to be held Monday, May 16, 2011 beginning at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Peter Sulick, Chairman, Richard Johnson, CFO, Craig Dunham, retiring President, and Steven Ruggieri, incoming President will all participate in the call.
To access the call, please dial (866) 393-8592 and enter conference ID number 6707 9999. A recording of this call will be available on the Company’s website, www.dynasilcorp.com, beginning by May 24, 201l and remaining there until the next quarterly earnings call.
About Dynasil: Dynasil Corporation of America (NASDAQ: DYSL), is a provider of technology, products, services and solutions aimed at making the world safer and healthier. The company supplies a broad range of customers by serving their specific needs in the medical, industrial, and homeland security.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV